One of the most painful things is noticing your skin age and losing its healthy radiance. Your skin can become damaged by various things, including pollution, aging, and sun exposure. You can occasionally get facials, but the results usually need to be more impressive because they wear off quickly.
What can you do? You can try the innovative OxyGeneo treatment, a facial that nourishes and oxygenates your skin in ways you could never have imagined. Due to its unrivaled effectiveness and improved outcomes, this new procedure has drawn attention. Your skin can appear younger-looking, healthier, and more radiant after just one OxyGeneo facial treatment session.
How does OxyGeneo Facial Treatment work?
The three main components of the OxyGeneo facial are exfoliation, oxygenation, and infusion.
- Exfoliate: The OxyGeneo facial treatment begins with an exfoliation to smooth the skin, unclog clogged pores, and regenerate your skin by gently removing dead skin cells from the top layer. It produces copious volumes of CO2 bubbles that cause the top layer of skin to undergo the Bohr Effect, a physiological reaction.
- Oxygenate: The Bohr Effect is a process that oxygenates your skin. Oxygen-rich blood is transported to your skin to replace the CO2 when it is activated. OxyGeneo therapy improves cellular activity during this procedure by oxygenating your skin from the inside out.
- Infuse: The OxyGeneo facial also infuses vitamins, nutrients, and other active components in addition to oxygenation. These nutrients nourish and hydrate your skin and even out the skin tone.
How Do OxyGeneo And Microdermabrasion Differ?
Microdermabrasion is used to sand the skin; however, unlike OxyGeneo, it doesn’t need additional ingredients. Products that have undergone the OxyGeneo process are fully anti-aging-beneficial. The patient will likely find the procedure more comfortable because there won’t be any skin irritation. After all, this procedure can exfoliate wet skin rather than dry.
As a result of OxyGeneo’s utilization of a large-area capsule, the procedure is quicker and more pleasant overall. In contrast to microdermabrasion, which only sands or scrubs the skin, the OxyGeneo oxygenates and infuses it with chemicals. Hyaluronic acid, azelaic acid, and other components found in therapy gels are used and infused into the skin. Without the obnoxious vacuum pump sounds, the therapy is peaceful.
Due to the discomfort of microdermabrasion, it is very typical for a client to get pimples four days after treatment. It is mainly the result of irritation, which swells the skin and creates an anaerobic environment that favors the growth of bacteria. The OxyGeneo treatment provides great exfoliation with minimum discomfort; hence recurrent outbreaks are rare. Overall, it gives the skin an appearance and feels that microdermabrasion cannot.
The Benefit of Oxygeneo Facial Treatment
OxyGeneo Facial Treatment guarantees to give you a face that is younger-looking, brighter, and healthier, but it also provides many other advantages, such as:
- Relaxing and calming
- Results are noticeable right away after just one session
- Deep internal oxygenation of your skin
- The skin absorbs vital natural active components
- Long-term enhancement of skin’s texture and appearance
- Treatment for the face and body
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan components
- Has no recovery period after facial
- Guaranteed smooth texture face
- Decrease the appearance of wrinkles
- Skin Firming
- Facial Skin Lightening
- Healthy Radiance
- Moisturize the Skin
- Decrease skin Irritations
- Soothes itchy, sensitive skin
How will OxyGeneo Facial Treatment make you feel?
The procedure is incredibly soothing and gives your skin the sensation of a warm massage. You will feel calm throughout and refreshed after the operation because it does not use unpleasant applications. Even the exfoliating process has a calming effect. If you have sensitive skin, you can initially experience tingling, but it quickly disappears. The entire procedure is quite calming and reassuring.
Who can have OxyGeneo Facial Treatment?
- Individuals who don’t have skin issues but wish to take care of their skin can have this treatment.
- It is an ideal treatment before any grand event, providing immediate radiance and brightness without downtime.
- For dry skin that is tolerant but sensitive
- For skin that is oily and prone to acne
- Skin that is delicate to chemical peels
- For those who adhere to the skincare maxim “less is more,” this is one of the most natural, vegan, and universally beneficial facials available.
How long does it take the treatment to be finished?
OxyGeneo Facial treatment can last anywhere between 60 and 75 minutes. However, the process will take longer if your treatment involves your complete body.
The OxyGeneo Facial treatment’s lack of recovery period is one of its perfect features. After the procedure, you can go back home or work. If you have a specific event to attend, you can arrive at the location straight after your treatment, looking as young and vibrant as ever.
How long does the effect last?
Different factors affect how long OxyGeneo Facial treatment last. The method uses your body’s natural healing mechanism to create a result from within. Therefore the outcome and longevity will rely on your health and skin type. Additionally, the results will remain longer if you maintain a proper skincare regimen. The effects of OxyGeneo Facial treatment are also progressive; thus, the impact will stay longer with more sessions.
How Frequently Can I Get A OxyGeneo Facial?
There is no restriction on how frequently you can get facials, but for sun damage and acne concerns, we advise once-a-week treatments, and for long-term anti-aging maintenance, once-a-month treatments.
Is the treatment safe?
It would be ideal if you disclosed any allergies you may have at your clinic visit. The OxyGeneo treatment, on the other hand, was developed with various skin allergies and sensitivities in mind.
Everyone aspires to have skin that is glowing, healthy, and younger-looking. It’s time to test the brand-new OxyGeneo Facial treatment if you want the best outcomes. Your skin will be rejuvenated and lightened using safe and effective natural therapies, giving you the appearance of your dreams. Make an appointment at DBA Willow Medspa and Salon immediately to get going!