Vacations are a time to relax and reset. But if you feel self-conscious about your body, it can be hard to let go. We say, enjoy your marg! ✈️
You deserve to feel comfortable in your skin. If you’re looking for how to prepare your body for a beach vacation and are ready to show off every angle in your sunset beach pics, we’ve got you covered!
4 Tips For Preparing for a Beach Vacation
1. START EARLY.
Yes, we’re a little crazy about planning ahead. That’s because the more time we have to plan and treat you, the better the results will be for your vacation! At minimum, we would love to see you starting 2 months before you leave for vacation.
2. SET YOUR GOALS.
Do you want to focus on body contouring? Skin quality? Beauty? All of the above? This will help us create a tailored treatment plan to get you where you need to be. We will make sure this plan is within your budget and will work for the amount of time you have before your trip, too.
3. GET TREATED.
Your body contouring goals are about to be achieved We offer a variety of body contouring treatments in a comfortable, rejuvenating, spa-like setting to help you prepare for your beach vacation:
- CoolSculpting – Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) technology for a variety of areas of the body
- EMSCULPT NEO – Radiofrequency and Electromagnetic waves to burn fat and build muscle
- BBL HERO – Light therapy to address mild skin laxity, as well as sun damage and acne
- Profound – An easy and effective body skin tightening treatment
- QWO – The first FDA-cleared injectable for cellulite
- SkinTyte – An excellent skin tightening treatment specifically for the face & jowls
- KYBELLA – An injectable to reduce the appearance of a double chin
As a full-service medical spa and salon in West Virginia, we also offer additional treatments to help you feel beach-ready from the moment your flight departs to well after you arrive back home:
- Laser Hair Removal – Skip the waxing and start early—your bikini line will thank you later!
- Halo Laser – Get a HALO laser treatment (or two… or three…) in advance of your trip to help clear away dead and damaged skin cells and reveal fresh, beautiful skin. You can also get Halo after you’re back home to help clear away any sun damage you may have incurred while you were away.
- HydraFacial & Dermaplaning – Getting a fresh facial and exfoliation before your trip means better make-up application, less likelihood of acne, and a natural glow so you bring the sunshine with you anywhere you go!
- Microblading – For brows that won’t wash off in the ocean, microblading will keep you looking on point all day and night!
4. PACK THE RIGHT SKINCARE PRODUCTS.
Under no circumstances will we allow you to jet off to the beach without the proper protection! Even just a week in the sun with no sunscreen can add years of aging to your skin. From wrinkles to brown and red spots—not to mention dry, flaky texture; painful sunburns; and awkward tan lines for days—the right skincare products can be a huge lifesaver for not just your face, but your body, too.
Meet Willow Med Spa: Your Vacation Prep Experts
Our treatments are cutting edge and backed by the latest innovations and research. All of our providers are exceptionally well-trained and the best in the business. And we are committed to client satisfaction and stand behind all of our work.
Comprising Morgantown’s premier medical spa, the team at Willow Med Spa is trusted by men and women of all ages across the region to provide the most high quality body sculpting treatments and deliver amazing results.
If you’re ready to get prepping, schedule a consultation with our staff to get matched with the right aesthetician for your needs. You can also use our Virtual Consultation Tool to discover which treatments may work best to address your concerns before your upcoming vacation.