- Treatable Conditions
- Signs of Aging
- Skin Quality
- Underlying Skin Concerns
- Body Contouring
- Lasers & Light
- Medical Facials & Exfoliation
- Your Consultation with VISIA Technology
- Salon & Spa
- Before & After Photos
- Specials & Events
Skin Purification and Cleansing Treatment
If you’re looking to cleanse, refresh, and rejuvenate your skin, you may be a candidate for a HydraFacial MD in Morgantown West Virginia. HydraFacials can be used to treat all skin types, from dull, rough skin to oily and sensitive skin. HydraFacial MD can also be customized for each client, addressing their specific concerns for the results they desire.
The Basic HydraFacial MD: $195.00
HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate.
• CLEANSE + PEEL: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
• EXTRACT + HYDRATE: Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
• FUSE + PROTECT: Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
HydraFacial with Boosters: $210+
Have a specific skin concern? HydraFacial has you covered with Boosters to address your specific facial concern, with results tailored to calm, smooth, refine, restore, firm, hydrate, and brighten facial skin, including areas around the eye and lip.
Keravive is a first of its kind 3-step treatment that includes an in-office component, as well as a 30-day take-home spray.
• CLEANSE & EXFOLIATE: HydraFacial Vortex Technology extracts dirt, oil and impurities from your scalp and hair follicles.
• HYDRATE + NOURISH: Keravive Peptide Complex Solution exfoliates your scalp and nourishes your hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote a healthy scalp and healthier, fuller-looking hair.
• EXTEND & ENHANCE: Daily use of the HydraFacial Keravive Peptide Complex Spray enhances your in-office treatment and delivers daily hydration and nourishment to your scalp and hair follicles.
HydraFacial Perk: $210+
The perfect complement to all HydraFacial treatments. Target the untapped eye and lip areas and merge an in-office exfoliation service with a 30-day take-home product to extend your treatment results. HydraFacial Perk uses patented roller-flex technology to:
• Loosen dirt, oil and dead skin cells
• Gently cleanse and hydrate the delicate eye and lip areas
• Deliver antioxidants and nutrients
• Lightly plump lips
• Brighten and refresh eyes
What It Treats
Fine lines and wrinkles
Uneven skin texture
Approximately 30-minute procedure
Treats dull, rough, oily and sensitive skin
Minimal Side Effects
Same Day Procedure
Little to No Downtime
Total skin hydration & Rejuvenation
How it Works
First, a salicylic and glycolic acid peel are used to unclog pores and leave clients with more even skin tone. Once the skin has been exfoliated and the pores have been unclogged and cleansed, the skin is infused with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid using Vortex-Fusion® for a healthy, youthful radiance.
Hydrafacial Perk Add On:
HydraFacial Perk is the perfect complement to all HydraFacial treatments. With HydraFacial Perk you can target the untapped eye and lip areas and merge an in-office exfoliation service with 30-day take-home product so you can extend your treatment results. HydraFacial Perk uses patented roller-flex technology to:
Loosen dirt, oil and dead skin cells
Gently cleanse and hydrate the delicate eye and lip areas
Deliver antioxidants and nutrients
Lightly plump lips
Brighten and refresh eyes
This multi-step process cleanses and infuses with a healthy glow. HydraFacial MD gently exfoliates the skin to remove impurities and dead skin cells to reveal healthy, refreshed-looking skin.